Skip Bins Adelaide & Surrounds.
Open 7 Days
Where the client’s needs are #1
HandiskipsSA are the reliable professionals
Professional and reliable skip hire business in Adelaide that places customer care above all else.
Hire / Rent a Skip With a Door
- Green waste: $99
- General waste: $145
- Quarry waste: $175
- Renovation waste (no Quarry): $195
- Mixed waste: $220
- Green waste: $140
- General waste: $185
- Quarry waste: N/A
- Renovation waste (no Quarry): $265
- Mixed waste: $280
- Green waste: $175
- General waste: $230
- Quarry waste: N/A
- Renovation waste (no Quarry): $340
- Mixed waste: $355
- Green waste: $240
- General waste: $310
- Quarry waste: N/A
- Renovation waste (no Quarry): $480
- Mixed waste: N/A
- Tv / Monitor: $20
- Mattress: $30
- Tyres: $25
- Gas bottles: $10
Surcharges may apply for delivery / collection on Sundays / Public Holidays.
Palm Trunks are not excepted in any skip bins without prior permission. These items are on a quoted only bases.
No commercial quantities excepted without prior permission eg brochures / books.
Adelaide & Surrounding Suburbs
Call Lisa To Book Your Skip
Great Range Of Mini Skips
All our skips have a door for easy access.
You choose the size you need.
2, 3, 4 and 6 cubic metre skips.
All our skips are clean
Family owned and operated
Upfront fixed price skip hire
Credit and debit card facilities available on delivery
Open 7 days
Adelaide Suburbs We Service
Click here to see all the suburbs we service in Adelaide / South Australia
- 5000: Adelaide
- 5006: North Adelaide
- 5007: Brompton, Hindmarsh
- 5008: Croydon, Croydon Park, Devon Park, Dudley Park, Ridleyton, West Croydon
- 5009: Allenby Gardens, Beverley
- 5010: Angle Park, Regency park
- 5011: Woodville
- 5012: Mansfeild
- 5013: Pennington
- 5014: Albert Park, Alberton, Cheltenham, Hendon, Queenstown
- 5015: Birkenhead, Ethelton, Glanville
- 5016: Largs Bay, Largs North, Peterhead
- 5017: Taperoo
- 5019: Semaphore, Semaphore Park, Semaphore South
- 5020: West Lakes Shore
- 5021: West Lakes
- 5022: Grange, Henley Beach, Henley Beach South, Tennyson
- 5023: Findon, Seaton
- 5024: Fulham, Fulham Gardens, West Beach
- 5025: Flinders Park, Kidman Park
- 5031: Mile End, Mile End South, Thebarton, Torrensville
- 5032: Brooklyn Park, Lockleys, Underdale
- 5033: Cowandilla, Hilton, Marleston, Richmond, West Richmond
- 5034: Clarence Park, Goodwood, Millswood, Wayville
- 5035: Ashford, Black Forest, Everard Park, Keswick, Keswick Terminal
- 5037: Glandore, Kurralta Park, Netley, North Plympton
- 5038: Camden Park, Plympton, Plympton Park, South Plympton
- 5039: Clarence Gardens, Edwardstown, Melrose Park
- 5040: Novar Gardens
- 5041: Colonel Light Gardens, Cumberland Park, Daw Park, Panorama, Westbourne Park
- 5042: Bedford Park, Clovelly Park, Pasadena, St Marys
- 5043: Ascot Park, Marion, Mitchell Park, Morphettville, Park Holme
- 5044: Glengowrie, Somerton Park
- 5045: Glenelg, Glenelg East, Glenelg North, Glenelg South
- 5046: Oaklands Park, Warradale
- 5047: Darlington, Seacombe Gardens, Seacombe Heights, Sturt
- 5048: Brighton, Dover Gardens, Hove, North Brighton, South Brighton
- 5049: Kingston Park, Marino, Seacliff, Seacliff Park, Seaview Downs
- 5050: Bellevue Heights, Eden Hills
- 5051: Blackwood, Coromandel Valley, Craigburn Farm, Hawthorndene
- 5052: Belair, Glenalta
- 5061: Hyde Park, Malvern, Unley, Unley Park
- 5062: Clapham, Hawthorn, Kingswood, Lower Mitcham, Lynton, Mitcham, Netherby, Springfield, Torrens Park
- 5063: Eastwood, Frewville, Fullarton, Highgate, Parkside
- 5064: Glen Osmond, Glenunga, Myrtle Bank, St Georges, Urrbrae
- 5065: Dulwich, Glenside, Linden Park, Toorak Gardens, Tusmore
- 5066: Beaumont, Burnside, Erindale, Hazelwood Park, Stonyfell, Wattle Park
- 5067: Beulah Park, Kent Town, Norwood, Rose Park
- 5068: Heathpool, Kensington, Kensington Gardens, Kensington Park, Leabrook, St Morris, Trinity Gardens
- 5069: Evandale, Hackney, St Peters, Stepney
- 5070: Felixstow, Firle, Glynde, Joslin, Marden, Payneham, Payneham South, Royston Park
- 5072: Magill, Rosslyn Park
- 5073: Hectorville, Rostrevor, Tranmere
- 5074: Campbelltown, Newton
- 5075: Paradise
- 5075: Dernacourt
- 5081: Collinswood, Gilberton, Medindie, Vale Park, Walkerville
- 5082: Fitzroy, Prospect
- 5083: Nailsworth, Sefton Park
- 5084: Blair Athol
- 5086: Manningham
- 5086: Gilles plains
- 5087: Klemzig
- 5087: Windsor Gardens
- 5088: Holden Hill
- 5089: Highbury
- 5090: Hope Valley
- 5091: Tea Tree Gully
- 5092: Modbury
- 5092: Modbury North
- 5093: Parra Vista
- 5093: Valley View
- 5094: Gepps Cross
- 5095: Mawson Lakes, Pooraka
- 5096: Para Hills
- 5097: St Agnes
- 5098: Walkley Heights
- 5098: Ingle Farm
- 5108: Salisbury
- 5158: Hallett Cove, O’Halloran Hill, Sheidow Park, Trott Park
- 5159: Aberfoyle Park, Chandlers Hill, Flagstaff Hill, Happy Valley
- 5160: Lonsdale
- 5161: Old Reynella, Reynella, Reynella East
- 5162: Morphett Vale, Woodcroft
- 5163: Hackham, Hackham West, Huntfield Heights, Onkaparinga Hills
- 5164: Christie Downs
- 5165: Christies Beach
- 5166: O’Sullivan Beach
- 5167: Port Noarlunga, Port Noarlunga South
- 5168: Noarlunga Centre, Noarlunga Downs, Old Noarlunga
- 5169: Moana, Seaford, Seaford Heights, Seaford Meadows, Seaford Rise
- 5231: Millbrook
- 5950: Adelaide Airport
Waste (rubbish) Types Used For Skips in Adelaide
Benefits when dealing with Handiskips SA
- We supply skips throughout Adelaide and surrounding suburbs
- Out coverage is expanding
- Years of experience
- Rave reviews from satisfied customers
- We are a family owned and operated business
- We’re easy to contact – call Lisa on 8351 5555
- Upfront fixed price – no hidden charges
(organic material such as leaves, branches, weeds, bark, etc)
(furniture, clothes, doors, pillows, electrical items, etc)
(bricks, gravel, pavers, floor and roof tiles, etc)
(a mix of quarry and general waste)
Recycling is our aim
We are proud that 95% of the waste we collect is recycled. When you call us to remove your waste, know that Handiskips SA is an Eco-friendly company. We are experts at recycling.
How To Make Your Skip Experience The Best
You want the skip delivered on time and in the right location. You want it collected when it’s ready to go. HandiskipsSA can do all those things. Here’s what you can do to make the experience a winner.
- Never include asbestos, chemicals or liquid
- Never include food, animal waste or biohazards
- Only include dry paint tins
- Only sealed bean bags
- Never hide banned items
- Never try to move the skip
- Never fill skip above the rim
- Quarry products are banned unless paid for on delivery.
Easy rules when ordering skip bins for your waste/rubbish removal in Adelaide
10 easy rules to follow
- Do not fill the skip above the rim
- No asbestos
- No chemicals
- No Liquid
- No paint cans (unless they are completely dried out)
- Do not move the skip
- Ensure the ramp is closed prior to pick up
- No food, animal waste or biohazards
- No loose bean bag beans
- Do not attempt to hide any banned items in the skip
FAQs About Handiskips SA
What about access?
Every skip has a door and an access ramp
I have an old TV?
We can take that for a one-off fee of $10
What happens if I overfill the skip?
We will either (a) charge you an over-fill fee, fix the problem and take the skip or (b) go away and return when you have filled the skip to the correct level.
What are definitely not allowed in the skip?
Asbestos, chemicals and liquid waste.
Is the pick-up time fixed?
we will agree to a pick date at the time of booking.
How do I pay?
Either by phone when you book or on site by cash or by card.
I have an old mattress.
No problem. It must be placed on top and a one-off charge of $30 applies.
How high can I fill my skip?
Up to but not above the rim. These are council and government rules.
I’m not sure if there is asbestos in my waste material.
You cannot put asbestos in your skip you are responsible, have it checked.
How long may I keep the skip?
Up to 7days but we can normally extend if requested.
About Handiskips – Skip Hire Adelaide
We want your experience to be as smooth and successful as possible. We offer all sorts of free advice. Filling your skip should be a breeze. That’s why we’re called HANDIskips.
We’re open 7 days a week to help you tidy up your home, yard or business. Handiskips – 08 8351 5555
Street address: Unit 4, Coorooa Crescent, Lonsdale 5160, South Australia
7 AM – 7 PM
7 AM – 4 PM
8:30 AM – 2 PM
08 8351 5555
Unit 4, 7 Cooroora Crescent, Lonsdale 5160, South Australia
Our Latest News
Handi Skips SA has been in the business of collecting and properly disposing of all types of waste for customers throughout Adelaide for years. Whether you’ve had a clean-up in your back yard and want some green waste taken away, or your building project has produced...